The Fair Housing & Community Development Project partners with law firms to provide a range of pro bono legal assistance. Click on the links below to learn more about the project’s legal services.
- Community Lawyering – Supporting community organizing and advocacy campaigns.
- Litigation – Challenging discrimination and loan modification scams through the courts.
The Fair Housing & Community Development Project assists organizations working on the following issues:
- Affordable and supportive housing development and preservation
- Fair housing
- Community revitalization and blight removal
- Environmental justice and community health
- Food access
- Youth development
- Community benefits agreements
- Community-based planning
The Fair Housing & Community Development Project supports community-based organizations, including:
- Community development corporations
- Affordable housing developers
- Community-based coalitions
- Neighborhood associations
- Advocacy organizations
- Fair housing organizations
- Community land trusts
- Social service providers
- Community health clinics
- Urban farms
To learn more, please email the Fair Housing & Community Development Project at [email protected].